Electronic Health Records (EHR)
Point and Click’s EHR system has significantly more depth and breadth than any other EHR application in the student health market. We were the first student health vendor to develop an Electronic Medical Record. Since day one, the EMR has always been the core of our system, rather than an add-on to an existing practice management system.
Over the last 12 years we have assembled a large staff of physicians and nurses to create clinical content tailored for college health and counseling. Our teams have developed and refined patient workflows that significantly reduce the time required to access and maintain patient records.
Features and benefits of the Point and Click EHR system include:
- Over 300 clinical templates designed for college health and counseling
- Over 50 online pre-visit questionnaires
- College Health specific Patient Handout Library with over 190 handouts
- Advanced decision support (Health Maintenance/Disease Management)
- E-Prescribing with direct interfaces to college health pharmacy systems
- Supports fast user context switching between different users in the exam room.
- Supports template switching after a note has been started
- Supports adding multiple template sections to a note in progress
- Support mobile devices and wireless deployments
- Batch immunization administration module for large immunization clinics
- Secure messaging to patients and staff
- Ability to support separate secure charts for Counseling, Athletics, Disability Services and Occupational Health
- Ability to create Psychiatric charts that are available to select users in Counseling and Medical divisions
- Support for Voice Recognition and Handwriting Recognition
- Interfaces to Lab Information Systems and lab machines
- E&M coding capability
- Built-in image scanning support
- Pharmacy interfaces to Student Health Pharmacy systems
- Dispensary module
- EKG machine interfaces